The Australian Government has released the beta version of a new Digital Marketplace. The Digital Marketplace will provide a richer and simpler environment for technology procurement and for businesses to provide specialist digital services to Government. Government buyers can now publish briefs for requirements, suppliers can respond to those briefs and two-way collaboration can take place.
- Add digital people to your project in as little as 2 weeks.
- Make use of Marketplace expertise to realise your project or policy goal.
- Explore the Marketplace to see all the expertise on offer.
- Challenge sellers for new approaches, ideas and solutions.
For ICT Providers:
- Research the types of expertise available in the Marketplace and guide prices.
- Browse briefs that buyers have created for individuals and outcomes.
- Register your interest in listing your business in the Marketplace.
- See who else is in the Marketplace and the services they offer.
- Pitch your innovative idea to departments or agencies.
Visit https://marketplace.service.gov.au/ for more information.