REGISTER NOW to attend a Masterclass and Networking Function in Mackay as part of 2017 Queensland Small Business Week.
The time is right for Queensland small businesses to start, grow and thrive. The Time to Thrive Masterclass is designed to encourage businesses to kick-start, reset, regroup, or take new steps to move forward.
Attend the Masterclass and you will:
- Be inspired by new ideas and step into a bright future.
- Network and connect with other small businesses in your area.
- Gain insight from key note speakers into growing your business and business trends.
- Celebrate the substantial successes of the Queensland small business sector and their important economic contribution to the state.
- Have access to Mentor chat sessions with our Mentoring for Growth industry professionals.
- Greg Kieser (Dropbox) on Growing your Customer Base.
- Claire Wilson (The Alternative Board) on Timeless Principles for Exceptional Business.
On the day you can sign up to attend two workshops, choose from:
- Research, trends and innovation
- People, culture and succession planning
- The customer experience
- Digital literacy
- Getting the basics right
Small Business Mentors from the Mentoring for Growth Program will also be on hand for personal mentor chats.
When: Tuesday 17 May 2017
3:45pm arrival for 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Where: Mackay Turf Club
9 Peak Downs Hwy
Ooralea QLD 4740
Dress: Smart Casual / Business Attire
The Queensland Government recognises the valuable contribution that small businesses make to our economy, our regions and our communities. 2017 Queensland Small Business Week will highlight the importance of technology, promote entrepreneurship and stimulate ideas to assist small businesses to thrive.
For more information download the 2017 Qld Small Business Week app from the app store today.